What the law says
The GDPR requires that businesses have sufficient technical and organisational measures in place to protect the personal information it processes (Article 5). This is a very broad requirement and one that will potentially impact all areas of your operations.
At a very high level, managers should look at three key areas in their business - people, processes and systems. All three need to work in accordance with the GDPR in order for the business to comply.
- In-house delivery drives down the cost of training, and the amount of time your staff are travelling or out of the office
- Training is completely tailored to your organisation and focuses entirely on your team, and the way you work
- Training certificates prove receipt of GDPR training, or pass/fail and performance in GDPR optional exam
- Rest assured you've provided the right training to staff that will protect your business day to day
- You can tick training off your compliance to do list until it needs refreshing
The role of your team
You team will be handling personal information on a daily basis which presents a risk to the business if they're not trained in GDPR. It's very easy to breach or make a mistake when expectations aren't clear.
A large proportion of data breaches are caused by people, whether that's in error or maliciously. The only way to manage this risk is to make sure you train your staff properly, and keep a keen eye on what's going on.
Our In-house training is designed to focus on your business, and your team. We make sure that your team are armed with the knowledge and skills they need to protect your business and mitigate the risk of breaches.
- 1 hour pre-training consultation and planning session to ensure the training meets the needs of your team
- Training delivered by an IBITGQ accredited expert at your business premises
- Customised training presentation, agendas and exercises based on the initial consultation
- Smarter Data Protection training certificates
- Optional GDPR exams to test attendee learning (additional cost of £30 per head to cover the exam, marking and certificates)
- 2 hours after-care and support with any questions
- A 10% client discount on future products and services including On Track GDPR.